A rich review in The Hindu of Samay Ki Kasak , the recent Hindi translation of poet, translator, editor and painter Sukrita Paul Kumar's (IWP '02) most recent poetry collection.
The IWP is among the best known institutions at the University of Iowa, and the premier institution of its kind in the world. Established in 1967 by poet and previous director of the Iowa Writers' Workshop Paul Engle and novelist and editor Hualing Nieh, the program has since welcomed over 1400 writers from over 130 countries. The documentation of their time and work in the IWP has been preserved in a variety of formats, media and locations.
- Writer Database
- Iowa City Book Festival presentations
- Iowa City Public Library presentations
- Residency Events-at-a-Glance    
- The Periscope: compact interviews with alumni
- Alumni interviews in a variety of publications
- The IWP YouTube channel: video interviews with writers
- Other A/V materials
- Cultural Diplomacy: A Linchpin of Public Diplomacy (US Department of State)
- Paul Engle Conferences 2001-2007 (under re-construction)