International Writing Program's core courses are closely related to our Fall Residency. In International Literature Today [IWP 3191] students read the prose and poetry of the visiting writers, who then offer informal lectures to place their work in a wide variety of literary and cultural contexts. In the International Translation Workshop [IWP 5205] selected visiting writers collaborate with graduate students of languages and literatures, or creative writing, to bring their texts into English.
- TRSL: 218:259: Translation and (New) Media
- IWP: 048:259: Issues in Translation
- Creative Writing Workshop (non-credit): University of Iowa / American University in Beirut (AUB)
- 181:101:EXV Creative Writing Poetry Workshop: University of Iowa / Glasgow University (Scotland)
- 181:101:EXW Native American & Maori Reading Group: University of Iowa / New Zealand
- 048:110 Cinema and Translation
- 181:152 America in Other Words