David Anuar’s translations into Spanish of twelve poets from the 2022 residency appear in Iowa Literaria #5.
International Writing Program's core courses are closely related to our Fall Residency. In International Literature Today [IWP: 3191] students read the prose and poetry of the visiting writers, who then offer informal lectures to place their work in a wide variety of literary and cultural contexts. In the International Translation Workshop [IWP: 5205] selected visiting writers collaborate with graduate students of languages and literatures, or creative writing, to bring their texts into English.
- IWP: 3191: 001 International Literature Today
- IWP: 5205: 001 International Translation Workshop
- IWP: 048:259: Translation and (New) Media
- Creative Writing Workshop (non-credit): University of Iowa / American University in Beirut (AUB)
- 181:101:EXV Creative Writing Poetry Workshop: University of Iowa / Glasgow University (Scotland)
- 181:101:EXW Native American & Maori Reading Group: University of Iowa / New Zealand
- 048:110 Cinema and Translation
- 181:152 America in Other Words
|ILT_syllabus_2020_v5 _Oct2020 (003).docx||70.47 KB|
|ITW_2019_workshop schedule_10-31.docx||22.39 KB|
|Syllabus AIOW _2012_draft2_3.pdf||38.23 KB|
Find Us Online